Book Your Place
ONLY £70 per person
- Weekend based from a classic country pub
- Friday night 'icebreaker' evening at the pub
- Choice of guided walks on Saturday and Sunday *
- Walks guided by qualified and knowledgeable Mountain Leaders
- Saturday evening Pub Quiz Night
- Use of our waterproof clothing and kit, if required
- TeamWalking Loyalty Reward scheme (click here for more info)
- Goodie Bag
- FREE Black Sheep Brewery T-shirt
Please mention 'Boots & Beer Walking Weekend' when booking your accommodation, as some pubs are holding their rooms for us.
Please provide your own travel, food and accommodation.
Limited numbers - please book early to avoid disappointment
|NORTH YORK MOORS - Levisham|
31st March - 2nd April 2017
|PEAK DISTRICT - Hayfield|
16th - 18th June 2017
|YORKSHIRE DALES - Kettlewell|
8th - 10th September 2017
|LAKE DISTRICT - Nether Wasdale|
6th - 8th October 2017
- Full Terms and Conditions are stated on the back on the Booking Form
- All walks are led by Mountain Leaders
- No walking experience required. Full guidance given.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required as the natural environment can be demanding at times.
- Over 18s only
- Please provide your own travel, food and accommodation.
- *The choice of walks is dependent upon there being more than 10 participants taking part in the weekend; if there are less than 10 participants then there will be one walk per day (full day's walk on Saturday and shorter walk on Sunday, finishing mid afternoon).
- Part of the attraction of hill walking is the challenge of tackling different terrains, landscapes and weather conditions. Every effort is made to minimize potential hazards; however, the very nature of hill walking involves a certain level of unavoidable risk of accident and/or injury. By taking part in this activity, you are aware of and accept these risks.
- Since 2007 we have taken over 6,000 people out walking & have a wealth of experience dealing with all ages and abilities.